List:       kde
Subject:    Re: KSCD
From:       Sander Alberink <alberink () stamppot ! demon ! nl>
Date:       1998-01-10 16:58:13

Hi!

While we're at the subject of KSCD...

I love the integration of the cd-player and CDDB, but is it possible to store
the entries received from the web on local storage? I don't have my internet-
connection on for 24 hours a day, and it's a little bit awkward to connect
just so that kscd can recognize the CD...

But then again, I just might produce a patch for that tonight (sometimes
one gets bored with writing reports)...

--
(_'      |_|                The gates in my computer are AND,