List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] My log out problem - no option to switch off or restart
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-04-26 2:54:21

John wrote:
> 'ello
> If anybody has a similar problem - I have no idea how it happened. It must be
> a bug.
> It can be fixed by going into KDE set up for these things as root  (set admin
> mode) checking and unchecking the log out options as required and hitting
> apply.

I don't know for sure, but probably it is just that the default setting has
changed.  You can still configure it that same as you used to be able to.

But, note that in the: "Session Manager" that there are now new options
that can make the others redundant -- for users that don't ever want to
bother with the login.  Is this an improvement?  I don't think so.

--
JRT