List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] Error when attempting to browse LAN with Konqueror
From:       JW <jw () centraltexasit ! com>
Date:       2002-03-25 7:54:35

On Thursday 21 March 2002 11:56 am, Michael D Green wrote:

> So there seems to be only some bit missing in between. I can in fact browse
> the network if I'm willing to do a bit of typing, instead of just pure
> "mousing." So it is close to being academic. But it would be good to be
> able to fix the missing piece(s) ;-)

I have the same issues. I've tried it many times on several machines,
differnet networks too.

I've actually had similar issues with lisa running too.

Also, I've found that when you're done browsing SMB shares, after you close
Konqi, ps still shows the smbclient running, sometimes using quite a bit of
CPU/memory.

It would be good if Konqi killed smbclient on it's way out, I think.

	JW