List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] JPEG 2000
From:       akar <akar3d () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-03-23 8:57:13

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 08:40, David Findlay wrote:
> Does KDE support JPEG 2000 yet? Thanks,

KDE supports anything you like whenever you want, that is what Open source is
all about. So go and download jasper and compile it and turn it into a new qt
plugin. We will all be waiting. Alternatively if the jasper package (I am
downloading it now) has a command line codec, then just wrap it in a script
shell and you can use it straight away without any programming.

--
regards,

andrew