List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] KMail question
From:       akar <akar3d () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-03-23 8:45:13

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 07:38, John Sturtz wrote:
> Can I configure KMail to *not* ask me every time if I want to use an
> external application to open an attachment?  I get a lot of e-mails with
> jpg's attached, and I'd like to not have to say 'yes, I really want to open
> the attachment using KuickShow' every time ...

Maybe I've missed something but I dont think I've ever had that problem. AFAIK
it should open your default application for any file type unless there IS no
app associated with that filetype, then it will do an "open with"

Maybe it has something to do with the attachment type; smart-inline-iconic but
I dont think so.
--
regards,

andrew