List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] katialan; I'm watching you!!
From:       akar <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-03-09 10:23:19

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002 09:18, Michael Leone wrote:
> And I've NEVER gotten them.

Consider yourself very lucky Michael !! :-)

They do seem to stop and start which could be a server issue or it could be
katiallen turning the list receive on and off James. Then again it could be
that some mail servers refuse mail where the posters domain is one of the big
Oz telcos. I think its because they are scared that our enlightened political
and philosophical diatribes will contaminate their countryman..... Oh, OK...
Its really because telstra, optus etc allowed their servers to be used for
SPAM and any self-respecting redirector program turns its head with a sniff!
of contempt...

andrew