List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] KDE3.beta2 +missing icons in Kcontrol +Mandrake does it again
From:       antialias <vukman () b2mail ! dk>
Date:       2002-02-25 11:33:23

I've just downloaded and installed Mandrake rpms (KDE beta2 from kde ftp
server).
Menu entries and Kcontrol entries are missing. Old mandrake problem which was
IIRC present in some of early KDE 2x releases.
Unfortunatelly I can't remember how to fix it and can't find it anywhere on
mailing list archive.

Any clue?

regards

antialias