List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] Window position/size display
From:       antialias <vukman () b2mail ! dk>
Date:       2001-12-11 16:35:22

Jason A. Pfeil wrote:

>Nope.  That would be a size assigned at invocation time.  I am
>specifically looking for *interactive* updates to size/position.  This
>is an established bug that has existed for over 300 days without being
>addressed (do a search on bugs.kde.org and you'll find it).
>
>--Jason

A bug? What do you mean by 'interactive updates' of size/position? Can
you explain please.
Do you want your kde apps automagically change size and position while
they are running?
I'm curious - why would you do that? Can't you just resize them manually?
IMHO the size assigned at invocation time per application is a great
feature.

regards,

antialias