List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Window position/size display
From:       "Jason A. Pfeil" <pfeil () TheAIMSGroup ! com>
Date:       2001-12-06 20:44:02

Hello!  I am currently stuck.  :)  I like some things about KDE and some
things about GNOME.  One thing that is critically missing from KDE (at
least as far as I can tell) is the ability to display the position of a
window when interactively moving it and the ability to display the size
of a window when interactively resizing it.  This is a GREAT help in
knowing where and how big your windows are.

Can someone tell me how to enable this in the KDE Window Manager?

Thanks!

--
Jason A. Pfeil                        The AIMS Group
Senior Open Systems Engineer          (http://www.theaimsgroup.com)