List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] Commit Digest
From:       Derek Kite <dkite () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2005-08-18 3:22:11

The scripts use whatever KMail uses which is Maildir I think. Isn't the mbox
format one big file per folder? I'm not familiar with it.

All the script does is read each email file to get the path and revision. The
folder gives it the type, ie. Reformat, Feature, Branch, etc.

All the of work sorting, parsing, reading, selecting is done by hand.

The server looks for issue=xxxx. I've been using the format jan222005 for the
issue names.

if (file_exists("$this->issue_dir/$this->issue.selections")) {

and then reads xxxx.selections

I could change the server script to look for xxxx.jonathan.selections,
xxxx.razmi.selections, and xxxx.sam.selections.

Or we could use svn which is perfect for collaborative work. When everthing is
ready all I need to do is svn update on the server and all the latest files
are there.

Derek