List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] digest: Diff fixes
From:       Derek Kite <dkite () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2004-04-07 5:03:21

http://24.71.25.33:80/diff.php?file=kdeartwork/IconThemes/slick/48x48/filesystems/folder_grey.png,v&version=1.5

I fixed the left right icon mixup. The headers don't contain garbage anymore.
I noticed the datetime isn't on the image file diff headers. Oops, I messed
up the text file diff headers. Tomorrow.

I'm not happy with the footer. I'm thinking of doing a common one with links
and other information. I think I'll leave it for now.

Right now only png's are supported. Are there any other formats in the kde
repository?

Diff TODO:

fix text file headers.
left margin on the added file display.
Some header indication of a newly added file.
Footer (later).
Links to download files and diffs.
some sort of navigation buttons. Again, later.
Other graphical formats.
Find testcase where there is a large graphic, ie. larger than 1/2 of screen.
Backgrounds?

For those on kc-kde who are curious, here are the testcases showing the work
so far. Any comments are welcome.

http://24.71.25.33:80/index.php?issue=feb272004

Derek