List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] Dates in summaries
From:       Henrique Pinto <stampede () uai ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-11-30 18:22:19

Hi!

Currently, we're not setting dates consistently. In my summaries, I'm
including the weekday, but this is not happening in other summaries.

At least in my local build system, this becomes very odd (see the "Threads
Covered" section). What should we do? Should I remove the weekdays in my
summaries, or should I add it to the others?

--
	Henrique Pinto
	stampede@uai.com.br