List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] issue #63
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2003-09-02 22:59:33

has been submitted, however, Zack appears to have fallen off the face of the
earth and I have no present email address for him, so I have no idea if he's
received it or not.  Since tumblerings.org is not showing up in whois, I'm
guessing not.  If I don't hear from him in a day or two I will download the
processing scripts he uses and attempt to put it up myself.

I've committed into CVS some spelling corrections for #62, there were some
fairly unforgivable errors.  I'll submit that as soon as Zack comes back from
the dead.

--Russell

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
Military justice is to justice what military music is to music. -- Groucho

Russell Miller - rmiller@duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.
Youth cannot know age, but age is guilty if it forgets youth
    - Professor Dumbledore