List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] yes, late
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2003-07-11 8:34:03

Yes, this kde-traffic is very late.  I will try not to make a habit of it
(more than I already have).  This has been, for many reasons, quite a hellish
week, and I apologize for that.  I"m going to find an extra-special treat or
two when I put it up (probably today).  Also, this next one will probably be
for two instead of one week.

--Russell

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
After living in New York, you trust nobody, but you believe everything. Just

Russell Miller - rmiller@duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.
Youth cannot know age, but age is guilty if it forgets youth
    - Professor Dumbledore