List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] forwarding probs
From:       Jürgen Appel <predator1710 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-10-21 19:47:34

lo. i am back online since today, and this is one of the first mails i found
in my 2nd account, i guess it s for you :). i found none in my 1st (where all
the kde stuff goes) as
gmx simply emptied it somehow. so i dont know whats going on here.
anyways, i d like you to know that i m back, back for business in the near
future. give me one or two more weeks and i will take on some list again...

Juergen

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]