List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] KDE development news.
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-19 14:57:17

After looking at the latest KC, I decided to propose a new weekly
summary - KDN (KDE Development News).
I'm planning to continue working on KC (more frequently than till now)
but in its usual format - meaning only mailing list discussion will be
summarized.
I will summarize all other news in the KDN. I would like it to have the
following format:
<heading>kdelibs</heading>
- list of change to kdelibs in the last week,
- notes about code and new bugs
- additions, new features, classes,
- CVS and bug statistics for this module,
<heading>kdenetwork</heading>
- the same format as in kdelibs
and so on with all cvs modules.

What I really need someone to do though is design a template HTML that
would be fitted to display such news - from this template I'd write a
simple XML parser that would take the input and produce HTML. It'd be
really nice if the HTML could have a similar form to that of the
upcoming KDE website.

Thanks,
Zack

--
God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER.