List:       juddi-user
Subject:    Juddi and Websphere
From:       DEState <james.roe () state ! de ! us>
Date:       2006-10-17 19:05:42

I have successfully deployed Juddi on Tomcat, but what I really need is to
deploy it on Websphere 6.0.
Does anybody have any information on how to do this?   I have tried
endlessly, and have got to the point where everything looks ok on
happyjuddi, including the database configuration.  However, I get errors
when I try to use the console.  They seem to be parsing errors, such as
"root element must be present"  and "saaj 12 incompatible with w3c.dom..."
etc.
Comparing my Tomcat and Websphere happiness reports, the only difference is
that Websphere reports finding some of  the class files in websphere runtime
libraries and does not seem to use the ones in the deployment package.  I
have made a lot of attempts to override this, including re-compiling the
source code instead of using juddi.jar, but everything has failed so far.
If anybody can help, I'd really appreciate it.  I'm using RAD 6. to create
an EAR file deployment, but have also tried using a WAR file.