List:       juddi-user
Subject:    Re: WSDL - Portal that contains the Publishing Portlet
From:       Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-30 15:48:33

Does the package include a Publishing Portlet? If so, I assume it is a
JSR168-compliant portlet that you must deploy in your portal. Then I
assume the application uses the portlet to query and publish to the
registry.

There is no standard for a "publishing portlet", so if the package
doesn't include one, then you need to contact the company to find out
what the application is expecting.

Anne