List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    getting IOException w/https testing
From:       Vance Arocho <aroc725 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-02-21 21:56:31

I'm using Windows 2000, JDK v1.3 and JMeter v1.7. I'm
trying to run a https request, but am getting an
IOException.

I downloaded and installed Sun's implementation of
SSE, and put the 3 JAR files (jcert.jar, jnet.jar and
jsse.jar) in the 'C:\jmeter\lib' subdirectory.

I also updated my 'jmeter.properties' file
accordingly:
ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
#ssl.provider=iaik.security.jsse.provider.IAIKJSSEProvider
ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol

The 'HTTP Request' is set up so that:
Server Name or IP is set,
Port Number = 443,
Protocol = HTTPS,
Method = GET,
Path is set

It looks like the HTTPSampler's 'sample()' method call
is throwing the IOException.
Any ideas as to what I need to look at next to resolve
this problem?