List:       jfs-discussion
Subject:    [Jfs-discussion] Contact Mr Philip Williams
From:       Mrs Fatima Ali <mrsft_ali () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-04-22 18:43:31

Hello my good friend.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand \
why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me, you might have receive an \
email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we \
never concluded.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has \
been concluded with the assistance of another partner from India who financed the \
transaction to alogical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your \
account due to one reason or the other best known to you.But I want to informyou that \
I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new  partner's account \
in India that was capable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness You showed during  the \
course of the transaction.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with \
the sum of $1,200,000.00. I haveleft a certified international bank cheque for \
youworth of $1,200,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world.

My dear friend I will like you to contact my Account Officer Mr. Philip Williams, on \
his direct email address at:[pilwiliams@yahoo.fr] for the collection of your bank \
cheque. I  authorized him to release theBank Cheque to you whenever you contact him \
regardingthe cheque.

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and the \
new partner are having at hand.Please I will like you to accept  this token with good \
faith as this is from the bottom of my heart,Also comply with Mr. Phillip's \
directives so that he will send the cheque to you without any  delay.

CONTACT: Mr. Philip Williams.

Account Officer,

Cotonou, Benin Republic,

His email address:  pilwiliams@yahoo.fr

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your  correct \
mailing address where

you want him to send the draft to you.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hoping to hear from you.

Mrs Fatima Ali