List:       jfs-discussion
Subject:    [Jfs-discussion] Dear Friend , Gold Offer
From:       JAMES FADI NELSON <jamesfadi202 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-04-21 12:35:25

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. JAMES FADI NELSON from republic of Ghana . I am son of late Sir Henry Nelson \
My father was a gold dealer before he met his death. I am presently residing at \
Manchester United Kingdom, were I am doing business before my father’s death.

I wish to bring to your notice an intention of mine to go into gold business as this \
was necessitated by my father’s death. It may please you to know that I have 150kg of \
solid gold to be sold, this is to enable me purchase the required tools for the work \
at our gold mining site at Ghana and Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

I will like you to assist me in the following ways;
To buy or look for buyer for this 150kg solid gold ( AS AN AGENT)

To see if you can join me in this gold mining business.

I wish you to come and see the mining site yourself.

You will assist me source for the tools required.

I wish to let you know that I will contact an expert in gold business to handle this \
business with you if you indicate your interest. The 150kg solid gold is well secured \
in a security firm here in Manchester UK . Every assistance made to the success of \
this transaction will be highly appreciated. Please send your reply to alternative \
email address: j.fadi.nelson@gmail.com

Best regards,
JAMES FADI NELSON