List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    maven jetspeed:hotdeploy
From:       numa memi <numa_memi () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2004-05-30 5:41:56

Hi every one,

i am newbie with jetspeed , i changed my configuration file and i used my.properties \
Both \rep and \org are in my    ../myapp/WEB-INF/classes  folder
Under the \rep there are \modules , \om and \portal folders
Under \modules there is \action folder.

I could'nt compile my project. My java files action are located in the \action \
folder. i used maven jetspeed:hotdeploy to compile into my project. I got the \
following errors: XXX java class does not exist (where XXX is the java class name),.. \
the .jar file are in the lib directory though  !
am i missing something ? should i modify the maven.xml or other ?

thanks for your help

numa