List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: Removing the Jakarta JetspeedPortalinformationfromtheBrowsertitle
From:       "Wilson, Allen" <Allen.Wilson () marcresearch ! com>
Date:       2003-03-26 21:52:58

--<<001-3e8221d7-1837>>

Chris...

I will make the change to b3...

Thanks for the help

-----Original Message-----
From: Christophe Lombart [mailto:christophe.lombart@skynet.be]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 3:09 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: Removing the Jakarta
JetspeedPortalinformationfromtheBrowsertitle

It is really difficult to understand in which situation you are.

After downloading 1.4b3, check in the war file in the directory .../conf

, see in the JetspeedResources.properties :
# Portal Page customization             #
# html page title text prefix - prepended to portal page title if
defined.
portalpage.title_prefix=Jakarta Jetspeed Portal:

jetspeed-user-help@jakarta.apache.org