List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re[2]: Removing the Jakarta JetspeedPortalinformationfromtheBrowsertitle
From:       Aurelien Pernoud <apernoud () sopragroup ! com>
Date:       2003-03-26 21:22:13

By saying "your JetspeedResources.properties is from 1.4b1, not from
1.4b3" in my last answer, I wanted to inform you you're not using the
latest release of jetspeed but the 1.4b1, and ONLY the 1.4b3 has this
entry...

The tutorial clearly states it's for 1.4b3, and when I first asked you
if you were using 1.4b3, you answered yes, but I really think you aren't.

So my suggestion is... Move to 1.4b3.