List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] up, up, and away (running)
From:       Robert Schwenn <Robert () Schwenn-R ! de>
Date:       2008-10-30 21:37:07

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<tt>Works perfectly. Thanks!<br>
Robert<br>
Vampire schrieb:</tt>
  <tt>With a fresh mind after my vacation I figured it out. This was
due to
an incompatible change in a MySQL function. Maybe there are other
issues like that. If you find something, just let me know. Don't wonder
that your "test" post does not appear, I deleted it after I fixed the
problem.<br>
Regards<br>
Vampire<br>
Robert Schwenn schrieb:
  </tt>
 http-equiv="Content-Type">
    <title></title>
    <tt><br>
be again an order by "Last post" which considers every post to a topic,
recently
active topics can be found on top of the list.<br>
Robert<br>
 http-equiv="Content-Type">
      <tt>Ah, ok. Now I see what you mean. But I don't know if this
wasn't
like
that always. :-/<br>
Robert Schwenn schrieb: </tt>
 http-equiv="Content-Type">
        <tt><br>
        </tt><tt>I just created a new test topic in the "jEdit
Community
Feedback" forum. If You now go to that forum, You will see the same
topic list like the last time You did. But my newly created topic You
can't see before You navigate to the end of page 2 or re-order the list
by "created".<br>
Robert<br>
Vampire wrote:</tt>
 http-equiv="Content-Type">
          <tt>Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.<br>
If I go to <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://community.jedit.org/?q=forum/1">http://community.jedit.org/?q=forum/1</a>
I see the topics
ordered by "Last reply", isn't that what you are requesting?<br>
Robert Schwenn schrieb: </tt>
 type="cite"> <tt>Hi,<br>
the community web site is working again. Thanks!<br>
However, forums are a bit irritating for me now. I'm pretty sure, that <br>
my list of one forum's topics every time has had shown *all* recently <br>
edited topics on top - no matter whether the topic was new created or <br>
just replied. But now there are *either* new created topics on top *or*
such with recent replies.<br>
Well, when I see the topics list with the option to sort for any
column, <br>
I almost can't imagine, how the "old" behavior could have worked. But I
could have sworn, that it has been so. Do I remember wrong? If not, it <br>
would really nice to see it working again.<br>
Robert<br>
            </tt></blockquote>
<tt><br>
</tt>