List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Bugs-1506964 ] sidekick folding
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-11-29 21:40:28

Plugin Bugs item #1506964, was opened at 2006-06-15 15:33
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ezust
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=565475&aid=1506964&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Jedit 4.3pre4; PHPParser 1.2.3; SideKick 0.6

With a PHP file open, and the folding mode set to
sidekick, and the sidekick structure browser open, and
set to PHPParser, the folding is somewhat screwy...

Don't know how I can better describe it, but here are a
couple of cases (both cases are PHP5 syntax)..

  case 1: a PHP file with simply many functions and
some include statements.
   * only one fold marker is presented, at the first
function header, and this folds to the last } in the
document, rather than to the function's close brace.

  case 2: a PHP file with a require_once followed by a
class, followed by some procedural statements.
   * A fold marker is presented at the require_once,
folding this folds to the last } in the file - no fold
should be presented there at all.
   * A fold is presented at the first public property
of the class definition, this also folds to the last }
in the file.
   * Folds are presented at some require_once
statements inside methods of the class, these fold to
the next require_once statement inside the same method,
if there is only one require_once in a method it
doesn't get a fold.

I don't know if this is a new problem or has always
been like it, previously I used the
ConfigurableFoldHandler to do folding but that breaks
jedit in current versions, hence why I am trying
sidekick folding with PHPParser.