List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Get node info for finished
From:       Maciej Swiderski <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2010-02-28 18:30:06

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Get node info for finished process \
instances":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529026#529026

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
True, presentation of that is defenetely an issue for BPM console forum but what \
about extending API for it? I saw similar post on development forum about it (placed \
a comment on it as well). Tried to look for something of this sort in jira but did \
not find it. Perhaps we could file an issue in jira to extend the API?!