List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Migrating JavaBean
From:       pdanielsen <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 21:28:15

Hi,

I have an application originally developed with Tomcat 5.0.28 that I'm trying to port \
to JBoss 3.2.8 SP1.  (I'm using that version of JBoss because this application works \
with another application that was developed to work with 3.2.x).  I've created a \
jboss-web.xml file to accompany WEB-INF/web.xml and an -ds.xml file for the deploy \
directory for connecting to a DataSource, but I haven't yet discovered how to resolve \
other <resource-ref>s  that refer to regular JavaBeans (not EJBs) with application \
configuration information.

In Tomcat, I used the method shown for "Generic JavaBean Resources" at \
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/jndi-resources-howto.html which resolves \
these resources by using an application-specific context file.  I'd appreciate any \
suggestions on how to define the values of JavaBean resources in JBoss.

Thanks,

Peter

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023975#4023975