List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    [JaxLUG] Short-term employment
From:       Erinn Clark <erinnc () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2004-03-27 17:02:09

Hi everyone,

I have the opportunity to go to Spain and Brazil for some computer
conferences in May and need some kind of short-term job between now and
then. I have a variety of skills, none of them extremely technical (not
a programmer or senior sysadmin or anything) but I'd be happy to do
clerical work or what have you for the next month or so. If anyone has
any leads for this kind of work, email me and I'll send you my resume.

Thanks,
Erinn

--=20
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide
http://double-helix.org