List:       james-dev
Subject:    RE: GSOC 2008
From:       "Noel J. Bergman" <noel () devtech ! com>
Date:       2008-03-26 1:23:32

Danny Angus wrote:

> I'm not sure what google think about more than one student per idea,

Since the MLM is modular, perhaps they can work on different parts.  There is plenty \
to do there.  I have a whole list of MLM related activities, each of which could be \
GSoC-sized.

For example, when the MLM is sending e-mail, it would want to use VERP.  But we don't \
want to create N copies of the outgoing message in the process, we just want to \
control the outgoing envelope.  So we need to come up with an enhancement for optimal \
delivery of such messages.  That is independent of work on message and subscriber \
moderation, archiving, etc.

	--- Noel