List:       jacorb-developer
Subject:    [jacorb-developer] Converting from BOA to POA
From:       "David W. Forslund" <dwf () lanl ! gov>
Date:       1999-10-26 13:47:26

I'm trying to convert from Visibroker BOA to JacORBA POA and have some
code which uses the Principal available in BOA.  Does anyone have a
suggestion of what to replace the Principal calls with in the POA to
obtain the same functionality?  I need to be able to set and get a
"cookie" on the connection between a client and a server without
altering the IDL.

Thanks,

--
David Forslund				 Voice:(505) 665-1907
Advanced Computing Laboratory		 FAX: (505) 665-4939