List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    RE: [jdev] It is possible to write a java proxy between a client
From:       "Matt Tucker" <matt () jivesoftware ! com>
Date:       2005-12-31 22:28:19

Abdelatif,

Any reason it needs to be implemented as an external proxy? If you write
a Wildfire plugin, you can use the server API to directly intercept and
filter incoming and outgoing packets. The Content Filter plugin is a
good example of this:

http://www.jivesoftware.org/wildfire/plugins.jsp

The plugin developer guide is at:

http://www.jivesoftware.org/builds/wildfire/docs/latest/documentation/pl