List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [jdev] jabberd2s10 crashes on FC4 with muc-conf/jcr
From:       driver () enjine ! net
Date:       2005-12-31 18:43:22

yeah -- i've got it built with debugging on. i also have the logs but
there's nothing out of the ordinary in them. i build jabberd2, applied the
flash patch, then compiled jcr/mu-conference and attached it. it was
running fine for a few hours -- then it started crashing after a few
clients were connected, and now it wont even start up.