List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [JDEV] JEP-51 Server Transfer
From:       Richard Dobson <richard () dobson-i ! net>
Date:       2002-11-28 3:47:12

Well thats really got nothing to do with the protocol itself, its got
to do with the server implementation and how its farming in that
implementation works, if the server is done properly it wouldnt matter
which server in the farm you are connected to you would always get the
messages that are addressed to you, btw the reference jabber server is
not currently designed for this kind of farming (complete servers
acting together as one).