List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] fljud woes ...
From:       Takis Skagos <skagos () sk ! sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-02-28 2:13:41

Hi,

   I am trying to use FLJUD, but I'm running into really weird problems
and was wondering if anyone out there in Jabber land has experienced
and/or resolved similar problems.

   It seems that when I hard-code values into the ldap bind/search
commands everything works just fine and dandy.  However, when these
commands are executed with the values from the hashes, which are
populated via the config file, nothing works.  And what I mean by
"nothing works" is that connections aren't established and my LDAP
reports protocol errors.

   The hashes are filled with correct values ... but that doesn't seem
to matter.

   I am really stumped here.  If anyone has any ideas, I'd sure
appreciate hearing about it.

   Thanks!

- Takis -