List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    Re: [jadmin] Where to find jadc2s tar.gz file?
From:       Robert Norris <rob () cataclysm ! cx>
Date:       2003-02-28 1:38:51

> Could you please tell me where I can find the tar.gz file of jadc2s, for
> jabber 1.4.2, or what the name it is.
> I searched in Google and only find the files in
> http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jabber14/jadc2s/ ,but there
> are many files, and I also don't know whether I should download directories
> like mio,util. I guess it should have a tar.gz file like other projects.

There isn't a tarball of jadc2s currently. You'll need to checkout the
entire jabberd14 tree from JabberStudio CVS, and use that.

If you're unfamiliar with it, instructions for accessing CVS are
available at:

  http://www.jabberstudio.org/cvs.html

Rob.

Email+Jabber: rob@cataclysm.cx                Web: http://cataclysm.cx/