List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] Mail delivery question
From:       alexb () atix ! com ! br
Date:       2003-09-05 0:39:15

In respect to accepting my testing domain arara.loc as localy I still got no
further. `dig arara.loc mx` returns mx5.arara.loc, but postfix seams to deliver
to email_arara_loc@paca.arara.loc (actualy paca.arara.loc is in /etc/hosts too
and has the same IP as mx5.arara.loc).

But with maildrop, I think I could have the wrong version.

I do have /etc/maildropldap.conf configured apropriated, but it seams that
maildrop is locking only in /etc/passwd for user passed with -d option, an so
the account for email@arara.loc created by ISPman in LDAP as email_arara_loc
isn't found.

When I changed in master.cf the maildrop option -d to a /etc/passwd existing
user, the mail was delivered, but still in a file named Maildir, and not a file
in a directory named Maildir as I expected ?
Does I nead to prepare Maildir in the users homedir ? ISPman seams to do so.

Can I check if my maildrop has ldap support comppiled in ?

Thanks,

Alex