List:       ispman-users
Subject:    RE: [Ispman-users] Two FTP Servers with one ISPMAN Instance
From:       "Eden Akhavi" <eden.akhavi () ltt ! com>
Date:       2003-07-10 17:50:58

> > 1. Fail the user from logging in to that server
>
> chroot you users!!!!
>
> I use pure-ftpd, so add this
>
> -A
>
> DONT ADD ' -j' becouse it creates the home dir of user loged.
>
> For more information see my init script for ftp:

http://www.dotpix.com.br/~wendel/999.ftp.sh.html

it have a lot of explanation and work fine for my users.

Good thinking!

> 2. Stop ISPMAN creating directories on all associated filestores -
> create only on the relevant filestore

> Check hostsgroups.

I have setup two servers:

fileservergroup:	www0 and www1
httpground: www0 and www1

These are two distinct servers with separate fs's. I wanted to create
one type of user on www1 and another on www0. This would be done
manually at provisioning time but the problem seems that both servers
create the directories.

Is this something mundane I have done?

Regards

Eden