List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] Re: postfix virtual delivery problem
From:       remi.letot () easynet ! be (=?iso-8859-15?q?R=E9mi_Letot?=)
Date:       2003-07-10 19:22:09

"Uli Schellhaas" <uli.schellhaas@leute.server.de> writes:

> Hello Remi,
>
>> > DELIVERMAIL="/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver"
>
> i know that you use courier, i thought you should replace the cyrus deliver
> program with anything courier uses...
>
> I dont know how courier does it, but it surely has such a "stick it into
> that mailbox "-program

yes it has one : maildrop. And I know it can be used for postfix final
delivery, I'm searching right now for the line I need to stick in
master.cf  to use it directly as a transport. That way I would gain
server side filtering for everyone (right now I have it for not-ispman
users) and filter configurability in sqwebmail (courier's web mail
system)

Thanks for your help, now that everything at least works, I can find
the missing bits on my own, like a big guy :-)

<couic>

--
Rémi