List:       ipng
Subject:    (IPng 6084) Re:  Quick question...I hope :)
From:       "Raghu V.V.J Vadapalli" <iprsvp () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1998-07-27 18:32:21

The advantages are:

1. 128 bit address space.

2. Flow label field allows to have different
flows. ( Ex: In QoS flows )

3. Enhanced security and authnetication.

4. The NEXT HEADER field helps u in avoiding
the unnecassary processing at the intermediate
nodes.

6. For jumbo data grams.(In case IPV4 it allows u
only 64K  of Packet length ).

7. well structured addressing architecture.

8. Stateless address config.

Hope I am correct. Let me if there any mistakes.

Thanks
-iprsvp.

7.