List:       ipng
Subject:    [IPv6] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6man-eh-limits-11.txt
From:       Tom Herbert <tom=40herbertland.com () dmarc ! ietf ! org>
Date:       2023-11-30 22:23:03

Hi, I posted version -11 of eh-limits draft.

Changes include:
- Add references to "Internet Measurements: IPv6 Extension Header
Edition" and "Is it possible to extend IPv6?" (these are also
referenced by hbh-processing draft)
- Fix typos and a couple of clarification
- Reference hbh-processing section on procedures for skipping HBH options

@6man-chairs: The WG state is currently "Revised I-D Needed - Issue
raised by WGLC". I have revised the I-D and AFAIK issues raised by the
WG have been addressed. Can you move it to the next state?

Thanks,
Tom