List:       ipfire-development
Subject:    squid update to 3.4.14
From:       Michael Tremer <michael.tremer () ipfire ! org>
Date:       2015-08-07 13:26:55

Hello Matthias,

I just saw that you already uploaded the squid tarball to the source
server a few days ago. Hence I assume you have a patch for the update
somewhere.

I was about to update the package, but if you did that already, I would
rather like to just pull the patch. Could not find anything in your
repository.

Could you please send the patch if it is ready? Are you otherwise still
debugging some issues with the version update?

Best,
-Michael