List:       ipfilter
Subject:    ipfilter 3.4.x Rules on freebsd 4.10
From:       pedro moreno <periko () starlinux ! net>
Date:       2004-12-22 1:39:33

Hi all, i setup ipfilter on freebsd 4.10 stable, but i was reading the
How doc, there is some notes about Keep State and Keep Frags, they say
that maybe is not posible that this rule detect one SYN scan(if i use
keep frags), what is the best way:<br>
-using&nbsp; only keep state or using both keep state keep frags ? I
realy dont understand to much this option Keep Frags, can some one
please explain me.<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I only want that my clients access the web, i dont any server on my LAN.<br>