List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: ipnat round-robin weirdness
From:       Damian Gerow <damian () sentex ! net>
Date:       2002-12-05 20:06:15

Okay, not two minutes after sending that, I found out what the problem
is: don't put a round-robin on the statement.

However, that leads me to another question...

In 3.4.29, on FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE, in this case, if I have 4 SMTP servers
I want to round-robin to, I would do something like this...

... smtp1 port 25 tcp round-robin
... smtp2 port 25 tcp round-robin
... smtp3 port 25 tcp round-robin
... smtp4 port 24 tcp

But that means that it will eventually just stop at smtp4...?  How does
it cycle back up to smtp1?