List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] Vpn
From:       "Teknoskillz" <teknoskillz () comcast ! net>
Date:       2017-05-24 21:40:36

I have been trying some of the free vpns out there like Tunnelbear and
Windscribe, but was wondering if IPcops built in VPN can more or less do the
same thing for anon browsing.

Also I have spoofed IP addressses before using Lunux firewall dnat rules ,
and was wondering if somehting like that could be done with IP cop which
essentially more or less lets you use a maskquerade ip.

==
Steve