List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] How to increase the number of filedescriptors in ipcop
From:       mboul <mboul1 () charter ! net>
Date:       2017-05-12 1:41:52

The simpler answer is reboot. I have several ipcops running, one with three nice, \
green, blue and orange. Cleanup is a function of booting. The other answer cycle \
squid, but that's more manual

-------- Original message --------From: stinga+ipcop@wolf-rock.com Date: 5/8/17  4:32 \
AM  (GMT-06:00) To: ipcop-user@lists.sourceforge.net Subject: Re: [IPCop-user] How to \
increase the number of filedescriptors in  ipcop
On 08/05/17 09:13, Remy Correa wrote:
> WARNING! Your cache is running out of filedescriptors
>

> After this the squid just stops responding and requires a manual restart to
> resume service.
>

> Can someone please help me with the same.
Have you googled for 'WARNING! Your cache is running out of
filedescriptors'? lots of help on how to fix the issue.
(PS: I hate this sort of answer but in this case I don't believe the fix
is that hard, the responses seem to be giving explicit answers with
steps on how to check and fix the issue).

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv@wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\