List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] Install on headless system?
From:       Satz Klauer <satzklauer () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-07 12:23:33

Hi,

as far as I understood IPCop comes with graphical/text installer.

Are there any options to let it install automatically and without user
interaction too? The reason for this question: I plan to use a box
that comes without any graphics adapter (and without PCI slot I could
use with a graphics card at least temporarily).

The box is a small, low-power thingy with AMD embedded CPU (x86) and
three Ethernet ports, so perfect hardware for a firewall.

Thanks!