List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] iax2 vpn questions
From:       Spyros Tsiolis <stsiol () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2014-05-04 7:57:08

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.
Still trying to hunt this down and discover who is responsible;
Elastix or ipcop. At the moment I am leaning towards elastix.

I restarted the two asterisk / elastix boxes and now the iax2 =

trunk is up and running.

I will upgrade to 2.1.5 as soon as i possibly can.
Unfortunately, one of the two sites houses the smtp/pop3
mail server and I have issues with the DMZ on v2.x

I have a suspicion that every time the DSL loop goes down
on the remote office (don't ask, big pain the neck since 2005 !),
the asterisk housed there looses the iax2 trunk and cannot =

re-establish it unless the whole system gets restarted.

Thank you again,

I'll investigate what you describe on your e-mail.

s.