List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] Roadwarrior VPN Works But Is Slow
From:       Jay Montero <jMon54 () gMail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-31 12:58:12

I have two VPN connections.  One is two IPCops connected via VPN which
works great.  Another is a Windows 2000 laptop running OpenVPN
connecting to one of the IPCops with the Zerina addon.  This works but
is very slow.  Any idea why when using the same equipment but going
through two IPCops it is fast but when I take one of the IPCops out and
use the OPenVPN client on the laptop the connection is way slower?