List:       insight-users
Subject:    Re: [Insight-users] Someone build ITK 3.0.1 with Visual Studio when
From:       Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez () kitware ! com>
Date:       2007-01-30 23:16:20

Hi Wes,

Thanks for posting the solution to these two problems.

A) The issue with the CenteredEuler3DTransform
    was alreay entered as BUG: 4192
    http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=4192

    and as you pointed out, it was fixed in the MAIN trunk
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkCenteredEuler3DTransform.txx?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.11&r1=1.10

    but not in the ITK branch.
    A fix to the ITK 3.0 branch has just been committed:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkCenteredEuler3DTransform.txx?r1=1.10&root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.10.4.1&only_with_tag=ITK-3-0

B) The issue with the WeightedCentroidKdTreeGenerator
    was not fixed in either the main trunk or the ITK 3.0 branch.

    The problem has now been logged as Bug # 4381
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=4381&pos=0

    and the fix that you suggested has been committed now to
    the main trunk:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Numerics/Statistics/itkWeightedCentroidKdTreeGenerator.txx?r1=1.3&root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.4&only_with_tag=MAIN \

    and to the ITK 3.0 branch:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Numerics/Statistics/itkWeightedCentroidKdT \
reeGenerator.txx?r1=1.3&root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.3.12.1&only_with_tag=ITK-3-0

Thomas:

    If you update your CVS checkout of ITK 3.0
    it should now build fine with VS8 SP1.

    You can update by using the following cvs command:

             cvs -q update -dPA -r ITK-3-0

   Thanks

      Luis